The Eagle Group has invested in new technology through new and existing subsidiaries and faces many exciting opportunities in the next few years. We are looking for a business developer with abilities and drive to take responsibility for the Group’s overall technology and business development. The position is newly established and is part of the Group’s targeted strategy in developing and commercializing technology with ENVIRONMENT and ENERGY as value drivers.
BUSINESS BUILDERS WITH TECHNICAL BACKGROUND
The position will be the Group’s resource in initiating, supporting and coordinating different development pathways, both within development processes in own operational subsidiaries and conceptual and business design of new technology and markets. The position will work in close cooperation with the management of each subsidiary and be a resource in relation to Eagle’s overall development and goals.
The position will mainly concentrate on technology related to oil and gas, energy and refrigeration, land-based fishing and mechanical industry.
The position will have great freedom under responsibility and be located with one of our technology communities in either Stavanger, Oslo or Halden.
The position reports to COO of the Eagle Group, Roy Moberg.
- The Group management’s technical resources in relation to technology and business development
- Initiate, support and coordinate different development paths and business models in selected subsidiaries
- Lead and participate in various development projects within the group
- The group’s IP resource, patents and technical assessments regarding choice of solutions and new focus areas
- Higher technical education, preferably Master level
- Ability to understand and exploit technology as a competitive advantage
- Ability to work independently, to create relationships and trust
- Fluent Norwegian and English in writing and orally
We are looking for a person with a good technical background from industry with relevant experience and documented results from similar activities, often with managerial background and profitability.
For the right person, the position will provide opportunities for major professional development with access to a large national and international network within the group.
For the position we can offer: –
– Varied, independent tasks and academic challenges in a national and international environment
– Competitive conditions