We are pleased to announce that Johnny Slåttland has been hired as new Sales Director at Eagle Technology AS. He began in his new position May 1th 2019.
Johnny has 30 years of comprehensive experience from the oil & gas industry from sales, projects and follow-up of large deliveries. Johnny’s expertise, experience and personal qualities are very well suited to the development of the company’s sales and delivery capabilities in Norway, as well as follow-up and further development of our new factory in Bosnia.
Johnny will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Sales and marketing responsibility for the Scandinavian market, preferably with focus on
- oil & gas and seafood.
- Project management and follow-up of major customer deliveries.
- A link between the Eagle Group’s various subsidiaries and the factory in Bosnia with a view to
- placement and follow-up of projects including customer specifications, documentation, prices,
- and delivery management.
- Advisor and resource person for corporate management in various customer-related projects
- the Group’s subsidiaries.
Johnny will also have a seat at the board of directors of Eagle Technology AS.
The position can also be allocated to other tasks in the Group in accordance with further agreement if needed and available capacity.
Johnny’s background is consistent with the company’s need for resources in terms of realizing the company’s strategies and goals in both the short and long term and are very pleased with getting Johnny on board.
Roy Moberg, CEO Eagle Technology AS